Saturday, April 24, 2010

What makes people old?

So my sister is standing over me reading this as I write it. It's so sad. She doesn't have a life. I have to shake my head at her. I've been annoying my mom. She had a night out with some ladies at church last night and wow, it was pathetic in some ways. I mean, mom could be so much cooler and fun and more of herself if she wanted but no, she was talking about towels or something else as boring with a bunch of other moms last night. Who does that? It's a sign you're getting old in some cases. I don't think you are old by how you look or what age you are, I think people are old because they act like it. I'm not talking about them being mature or anything, I'm talking about being boring or talking about stuff like towels when you're out. I know some 70 year old people who I still consider young because they're fun and can relate what they want to anyone. They arn't irresponsible just because they're fun. I don't want grown ups trying to be friends with me like friends my age but I do like them to be my friends in their own grown up but not grown up sort of way. I don't think that made any sense but I don't think I can explain it any better then that.
We are about to go out somewhere. Where, we don't know, nor do we know why. I love not knowing what I'm going to do or why I'm doing it. I think being spontanious is a key part of life. Anyway, I have to go. My parents move like people on their death beds. I mean, if we're going to go somewhere then lets move. That's my philosophy anyway, but hey, I only have one short life on this earth so why not make the most of it? I'll try to write soon.
O, by the way, I know no one reads or follows this but if you happen to I like to hear thoughts about what you think. Not just on this topic but on other topics too. I like to know what others think and why they think that way. Sorry, just a side note.

No comments: