Saturday, April 10, 2010

laughter and smiles

So today was better then yesterday. I mean I had to get up early and I had math but it turned out to be a good day of class. I had to take a test and after the test that meant that I could leave. I only had to stay a hour and a half. When I got home both Christa and dad were asleep. Mom had stayed over at mamaw's last night. I can't remember if I told you that already. Kissy woke up at around 12 and around 2 we started to get hungry. So she and I went and woke up dad. We asked him to take us to our favorite pizza place. We both love it there. Its decore is definitely hippy and it's fun. He said he would take us but right as he was about to get ready my cousin called and asked if we could park his motorcycle in our garage. We said yeah and he said Mario would drop it off. Mario is a friend of the family. So we waited another 30 minutes until he showed up and then left to go eat. We made it and dad got to have his first taste of the best pizza in our town. He liked it but I'm not sure he liked it as much as Cissy and I do. Well, about that time mom called and we left and met her to look at 2 houses we are considering buying here in the next couple of months. Then we went to Belk with my grandparents and on top of that dad, mom, Cissy, and I went to Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart. I mean it's great because it has some cool clothes and a bunch of stuff in one location but trying to get out of there is horrible. When we finally got out of there we came home. I was sooo happy. Although dad did buy Cissy and I Candy Land. I know it sounds juvenile but it's a fun game because it makes you remember what it's like to be a child again. I think a lot of people need to be reminded of that often. We can all use a little innocent fun in our lives.
So I do remember that I told you I would talk about laughter. I love laughing. I like being with people who make me laugh and I like making others laugh too. I feel sorry for people who can't seem to laugh or who don't laugh often. I found if you look hard enough there is always something to laugh at. If you have ever seen a kid throwing a fit, mind you not all fit throwing is funny, then you can laugh. If you have ever heard a horrible joke, one so horrible that you have to laugh then you can laugh. If you have ever fallen over your own feet or ran into a wall or any other number of things, then you can laugh. I always tell my family that the doctors say that laughter cures cancer so I'm taking a preventative dose. I shouldn't ever come down with cancer if I keep laughing as much as I do. Sometimes I get dumb with it, that's mostly when I'm tired. The thing about me is if I fake a laugh you can tell so I try not to, that's just rude in a way. I don't even try to find ways to make myself laugh, it just happens. When I'm tired and getting stupid with laughter it's kinda like a person who gets angry easy when they're tired or someone who gets droopy when they're tired. I just happen to get easily amused. If you don't believe me you should talk to one or two of my friends. They would sure tell you. I like the fact that it takes more muscles to frown then to smile. Funny how our normal facial expression isn't a frown or a smile, it's neutral. Now I have seen some whose normal facial expression is a frown and boy do I feel sorry for them. Someone asked me one time was I scared that I would have a lot of wrinkles on my face because I laughed and smiled so much. I told them no, I would gladly welcome any wrinkles if it meant I had a life full of laughter and moments to smile at. I think most people would and those who wouldn't be I wonder what kind of life they are going to have.
I know my thoughts aren't the wisest or best written words. I know they're not even close to being what most people consider smart. My thoughts can be sparatic at times but they are my thoughts and if people want to cratic them then that's ok, I just think it's sad they have nothing better to do with their time. If people don't like them then that's easy to, I say don't read them. I mean I don't really think I'll get a large following like some blogs get. I may not get even one or two followers but that's ok. I want a place where I can lay my thoughts out and be able to go back and see how my thinking has changed or not changed or how I use to think. I'm not one to dwell on the past but I think it's interesting that if I go back through my second grade drawings or writing I see a very raw form of writing. I think that can be seen with thoughts and feelings as well. That's why I write this first and foremost. If others benefit from it then I'm so happy. Even if someone finds my way of thinking amusing then I'm glad. I think the most important thing though is that I can write about what I'm feeling and seeing and doing and thinking because it helps me and my life.
I got to go now though. I have church tomorrow morning. I'll probably stay up late reading though and struggle to stay awake in church. I always do.

No comments: