Friday, April 9, 2010

horrible to absolutely horrible

So, my morning was horrible. I woke up and felt like only got 2 minutes of sleep. My mom started yelling at me because I didn't want to get up. We were suppose to go to Meridian and dad hadn't been to sleep all night. So I finally get up and get ready and wouldn't you know it, things go from horrible to absolutely horrible. I get in the car and mom and dad are mad at everything under the sun. We stop by my grandma's job to leave the car in the parking lot and since we took separate vehicles we (mom and me) ended waiting on my sister and dad because they had stopped and got something to eat like I had expected. I told my mom they would but she didn't believe me so wouldn't take me to get something to eat. So not only was I tired and hungry but I was also cold. We finally get on the road and dad got madder and madder and mom got the same and I was ticked to the fullest extent and pretty much didn't talk a lot on the way there. We made it though and got everything worked out. I settled down, as did the rest of my family. Dad apologized and I couldn't stay mad. Mom didn't but I don't think she thought she did anything wrong so I didn't get upset that she didn't. I'll probably apologize tomorrow when we are all together. Mom slept over at my mamaw's.
That's what I love about my family though. No matter what we do or how much we argue and fight we know in the end we'll love each other. Trust me sometimes is it not easy. Anyone with a family would tell you that but it's worth it. All the heartache, misery, headaches, anger, and everything else I'm willing to put up with because I love them and they love me. I think a lot of people have forgotten that's how families are suppose to be. Most thing that the shows like Leave It To Beaver is the model of how families are suppose to be but that is so unrealistic. If there is a family like that I'm glad I'm not in it. It would freak me out. I mean can you imagine being that well behaved and that loving all the time? I sure can't, that would drive me crazy. That's why I'm glad that I'm in the family that I'm in. I don't have to pretend to be someone else. I can be myself even if that doesn't make them happy and they will love me through it. I wouldn't say they love me because of it though, although I think my family is a perfect combination. Each of us can make the others laugh and I think that's what's missing out of a lot of families today and a lot of lives and life in general, laughter. I'll probably write on here later about the subject of laughter because I love to laugh and have others laugh, even if it's at me, as long as they're nice about it. But I have to get off now. I have a math test in the morning. Not fun but I like my teacher so it's ok.

No comments: