Sunday, April 11, 2010

bored

So right now I'm bored. I went to church this morning. My dad made me late though. He thinks he can wake up at the last minute and get ready fast enough but he can't. The main reason is he always has to have a cigaratte before we go. It all ended up ok.
We did go out and eat at an old timey restraunt. It wasn't that good. Mom liked it though so that was good. I get better home cooked food at our house or my mamaw's. I survived though.
I'm going to be going shopping later with some girls from church. They don't want to go to the mall I want to go to because they heard some people came in with guns and robbed it and now they think it's dangerous. I can understand their point of view but I'm not really that scared of guns. I figure I'll die when I die. So we are going to a ritzy out door mall. I like that mall too so it doesn't really make that much of a difference to me. The only thing with that mall is it doesn't have a Hot Topic. One of the girls is going to call me when they are on their way.
I have to go get ready. I hate being a girl sometimes. Not that I rather be a boy but sometimes they have it easier. I have to worry about what I wear because mom doesn't like me just throwing on an outfit and going. She doesn't think that's appropriate for a girl my age. I don't really care how I look as long as I'm comfortable. Anyway, I just wanted something to do for a couple of minutes but I have to go now. I'll probably write later on tonight.

No comments: